If you are looking for variety and leisure activities in your vacation, then Milna is the right destination for you.
Milna bay is far removed from any towns and large populated areas, with clean water ideal for swimming, leisure and water sports.
Here you will find diving courses, diving excursions, climbing, waterpolo camp, cycling paths and many sports events you can participate in during the summer months.
For those looking for even more action, there are regular trips from Milna to Omiš, for ziplining and Cetina river rafting.
> On a sunny Summer day make sure you discover one of the bays around Milna, relax and freshen up in the crystal clear waters. Some of them can be reached on foot, or by car; for some you can rent a small boat.
> Diving club Draulik offers:
– diving school
– diving trips
– boat trips to Milna bays
– zip-lining in Omiš, includes trip from Milna
– rafting on the Cetina river, includes trip from Milna to Omiš (contact: +385 91 601 5525)
> The entire island of Brač is a network of cycling routes. Four of the routes start in Milna, and it is possible to rent bicycles in Milna as well. This is a great way to see the island and all it has to offer.
> Aldura Sport travel agency offers rock climbing in the Ložišća area as well as elsewhere on Brač. ( contact :+385 98 423 689)
> During the Summer, the Milna Tourist Board, together with the Cultural Center of Milna and other associations, organizes various events. We hope you will take part in them:
– Tugging of Mrduja: July 29th 2016 – the event of “pulling” the small island of Mrduja takes place on the sea, between the islands of Brač and Šolta. Boats representing these two islands use ropes to pull Mrduja, in opposing directions, toward their respective islands. To take part you can either use your own boat, rent one, or board the big command boat. Once the winner is pronounced, all boats move to either Milna or Šolta for the celebration party.
– Sports events: join Kalaton (marathon in the small streets known as kale) and/or balote (bocce) tournament
– There are several free workshops for kids; especially popular are science and art workshops.
– Kids can also take part in the waterpolo camp, on the Bijaka beach during the Summer months. The camp will be run by a professional waterpolo player.